Monday, January 9, 2012

..pinteresting



If you haven't heard of this yet, I'm glad that I can tell you now. Pinterest is a virtual pinboard were you can gather all of the inspiring photos you find online. And you can look at other peoples pinboards to find even more inspiration. But be sure that you link the pictures you find to the right source (if it's possible).

Here you see some of the pictures that I have in one of my pinboards.

Read more about pinterest here. 


1. By Still Pond Photography -  2. Unknown via 100 layer cake  - 3. By Lupen Graine, Honeytree - 4. By Rohit Markande - Collage by My Old Blue Suitcase
 

1 comment:

  1. Hei du*smile*
    ...takker for hyggelig kommentar inne hos meg*smile*

    ...lekre bilder...og javi elsker både pinterest og mintgrønne toner!HURRA!*smile'

    ..flott kveld til deg!
    Klem klem

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails