Tuesday, February 7, 2012

..forest princess birthday girl


A year ago today I gave birth to the sweetest little girl. I still think it's so surreal that I'm a mom. Anyway, here is a sneak peak of her room. I been looking forward to decorate my baby's room ever since I was a kid (and my mom refused to paint my room pink.. now I have turned up just like her:)

I wore this crown as a bride, so I love that I can use it again (hanging over her bed). As you see from the title of this post, the keywords for her room is forest princess. Another keyword is sheep! Yup, it's a tough one..

Happy birthday my precious little Nora!

3 comments:

  1. gratulerer hjertligst med din lille Nora!

    Så nydelig brudekrone! ...som til en alveprinsesse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so amazing lotta!!!! <3 i can't BELIEVE she is already a year!!!!???

    ReplyDelete
  3. aah.. jeg kan forestille meg at det rommet er helt nydelig! gratulerer til Nora Flora!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails